Top 10 reasons to practice at HHY
HHY Positive Impact on Volusia County
10) Brought yoga to Volusia county: HHY is the first of 15 local studios
9) Developed a unique teacher's training program to help cultivate a community of yogis and maintain a standard curriculum *Educated the majority of studio owners and teachers in Volusia County
7) Created new classes and introduced new styles to Volusia County, including Vinyasa Flow, Yin Yoga, Core Flow, and Sacred Music
6) Introduced Tarot and Astrology to Volusia County
5) Provided programs to enrich lives and promote Wellness, such as 40 Days to Personal Revolution, Detox Flow, and the 21 Day Challenge
4) Integrated massage therapists, acupuncturists, yogis, and other Wellness practitioners all under one roof
3) Continually provided reliable, consistent service: voted best yoga instruction 8 years and still counting!
2) Regularly donated to various charities in the local community, including Halifax Humane Society, Chamber of Commerce, Ormond Memorial, etc.
1) Transformed hundreds of lives through yoga, and much more!
Top 10 Reasons to study with HHY
Why students Love HHY's Teachers
1) Experts in the field of yoga.
2) Are the teachers to yoga teachers.
3) Teach yoga full time publicly and privately.
4) Are well versed in several lineages of yoga.
5) Have chosen teaching yoga as a career.
6) Offer hands on assisting in each class.
7) Are well rounded for beginners to advanced yoga practitioners.
8) Passionate about structural alignment, breathing techniques, meditation practice & yoga sutras.
9) Have an extensive personal yoga practice.
10) 1000's of hour invest in their continuing education of yoga
Subscribe to our Newsletter
bi-weekly insights and revelations
iceland yoga retreat august 28th - september 3rd with shelly kwiatkouski ERYT500
The raw and fierce beauty of Iceland will awe and amaze… guaranteed! The volcanic power that continues to form this island is palatable in the hum of Reykjavik and in the echoes of ageless glaciers and exploding geysers. Hot water for your tea? Hot shower water in your room? Yup, all geo-thermally heated. Iceland, in all its seasons and facets, is an extraordinary yoga retreat backdrop.
Your first trip to Iceland will capture your heart and we are excited to share with you the highlights of what makes this island tick. Explore waterfalls and geysers, case the city, find out what all of the geo-thermal fuss is about and chillax in the Blue Lagoon. From our base in Reykjavik we’ll find the rhythm and hum of the city with multiple escapes to unrivaled natural beauty.
Dates: August 28th - September 3rd, 2016 Saturday to Saturday (includes 8-day full days of yoga, all excursions, 2 meals the nightlife is a must in Iceland.)
Deposit: $500.00 (non-refundable to reserve your spot)
Monthly Payment Program: available full payment required 90 days before departure
For More info: visit 1400 Hand Ave Suite N call 386-676-0572 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for Online registration
200 YA teachers training begins february 2016 with shelly kwiatkouski ERYT 500
Hot House offers one of the most comprehensive, inspired, and transformational yoga teacher training's in the area. Throughout our training's, you will gain the knowledge, skills, and confidence you need to become an exceptional—and successful—yoga teacher, able to work in any environment you choose. The integrated curriculum we offer is taught by expert teachers with years of experience.
Students report that the Hot House Yoga Teacher Training faculty deeply impact their development as yoga teachers because the faculty embody what they teach. Come live, learn, and transform here, while immersing yourself in the yogic lifestyle that encourages inquiry and knowledge.
We construct the Hot House Yoga Teacher Training in ways that cultivate your ability to thrive in your personal and professional life and graduate as a unique yoga teacher, with a well-developed connection to a deep source of knowledge and inspiration—and the ability to guide others into theirs. For details please contact the studio at 386.676.0572 or email@example.com Namaste
building a powerful forearm balancing practice with ERYT 500 shelly kwiatkouski
Great heart opening workshop! Lots of shoulder/back strengthening and stretching as you learn tools and techniques to turn upside down with EASE!
2.5 hours of theory and practice...be prepared to learn much and have fun! This workshop will be geared towards challenging and teaching everyone so it is perfect for beginners to yoga or for those who have been practicing for years!
We will explore Headstand (Sirshasana) as well as forearm balances (pincha mayurasana) as well as funky arms strengthens the shoulders, arms, and back. Stretches the shoulders and neck, chest, and belly. Improves sense of balance.
Saturday, February 20th at 2pm Cost: $35.00
“I have been a seeker and I still am, but I stopped asking the books and the stars. I started listening to the teaching of my Soul.”
~ by Rumi - See more at: http://yoganonymous.com/yoga-inspiration-my-25-favorite-yoga-quotes/#sthash.imdPK5U6.dpuf
begin your new year with 21 day yoga challenge for 21 dollars
You may start the 21 Day Challenge any day of the week throughout the month.
It does not have to be at the beginning of a month. It just has to be when you are ready to commit!
We suggest trying every style of yoga offered at Hot House they all offer so many benefits and its fun to experience different lineage.
It is helpful to identify a Challenge "buddy" to help support you throughout the Challenge period.