Top 10 reasons to practice at HHY
HHY Positive Impact on Volusia County
10) Brought yoga to Volusia county: HHY is the first of 15 local studios
9) Developed a unique teacher's training program to help cultivate a community of yogis and maintain a standard curriculum *Educated the majority of studio owners and teachers in Volusia County
7) Created new classes and introduced new styles to Volusia County, including Vinyasa Flow, Yin Yoga, Core Flow, and Sacred Music
6) Introduced Tarot and Astrology to Volusia County
5) Provided programs to enrich lives and promote Wellness, such as 40 Days to Personal Revolution, Detox Flow, and the 21 Day Challenge
4) Integrated massage therapists, acupuncturists, yogis, and other Wellness practitioners all under one roof
3) Continually provided reliable, consistent service: voted best yoga instruction 8 years and still counting!
2) Regularly donated to various charities in the local community, including Halifax Humane Society, Chamber of Commerce, Ormond Memorial, etc.
1) Transformed hundreds of lives through yoga, and much more!
Top 10 Reasons to study with HHY
Why students Love HHY's Teachers
1) Experts in the field of yoga.
2) Are the teachers to yoga teachers.
3) Teach yoga full time publicly and privately.
4) Are well versed in several lineages of yoga.
5) Have chosen teaching yoga as a career.
6) Offer hands on assisting in each class.
7) Are well rounded for beginners to advanced yoga practitioners.
8) Passionate about structural alignment, breathing techniques, meditation practice & yoga sutras.
9) Have an extensive personal yoga practice.
10) 1000's of hour invest in their continuing education of yoga
tis the season to be centered and sane with 5 weeks of meditation
registration is available for saturday, january 3rd at 7:30am
before you step out into the hustle and bustlegive ourself that gift that will keep you clam, connected and present.
While the holidays can bring up the most beautiful parts of ourselves though giving, caring, and connecting with loved ones, it also can bring out the worst parts through stress, anxiety, depression, and fears.
Keep yourself connected to Santosha (inner contentment) this holiday season with this releasing visualization and watch any negativity fly away with the birds. Namaste.
Cost 69.99 for 5 weeks
great gift giving ideas for everyone
capture the true message of christmas, the message is love !
need to get your friend a present? read through the gift giving section for unique gift ideas your friend will cherish
Nothing beats the knowledge and awareness of who one is, what one is here for, and why life happens as it does. If you want to give others the perfect gift, try seeking wisdom and self-mastery foremost of all.
1. unlimited yoga packages for every lifestyle
2. chiropractic programs
3. astrology chart comparisons for you and your lover
4. private yoga lessons
5. massage packages
6. yoga clothes and more......
7. organic pet products for your best friends
8. expand your yoga practice with yoga teachers training
9. meditation and visualization programs
10. gift certificates in denomination
teachers training program 200 hour yoga alliance certification
beginners flow teachers training begins friday, february 13th at 4pm
learn sequencing, pranayama, philosophy and postural adjustments, and so much more.
Would you like to:
Deepen your yoga practice?
Create positive changes within yourself?
Learn and develop tools for life?
Become an inspiring yoga teacher?
Make a positive impact in your community?
If you are searching for a program where you will receive full support, expert instruction and lasting inspiration, attend Hot House Yoga Teacher Training.
This Yoga Alliance approved 200 hour course is taught by our creative and dynamic trainer Shelly Kwiatkouski ERYT 500
Fri. 4:00pm-8:00pm, Sat.7:30am-7:30pm, Sun. 11am-7pm
February 13-15, March 13-15, April 17-19, May 15-17, June 12-14, July 17-19, Aug. 14-16, Aug. 28-30
40days to personal revolution with jami monahan RYT500
registration is available for sunday, January 11th at 5:30pm
“When we stop opposing reality, action becomes simple, fluid, kind, and fearless.”― Byron Katie
The program runs for just under a 6-week period starting on a Monday and finishing on a Friday night. We'll wrap up the program with fiery festivities. The 40 Day Personal Revolution Program ("40-Days") is progressive. It is intensive with each week going deeper into areas of our lives and giving us many opportunities for growth and personal transformation.
There are three areas that the program will cover- although you may find that many other areas of your life are brought into the spotlight.
The three main areas we will experience are: 1) Going deep into your yoga practice; 2) Experiencing the commitment to a daily meditation practice; and 3) Awareness and creation of a nutritional diet that suits your body.
Instructors at Hot House Yoga will be completing the 40-Days Program with you and will lead our group discussion held on Sunday afternoons. These discussions are a part of the program, whether you attend and share your experiences or just simply listen to the experiences of others.
The meetings are the heart and soul of the program, enabling teachers and students to uplift each other and promote change.