Top 10 reasons to practice at HHY
HHY Positive Impact on Volusia County
10) Brought yoga to Volusia county: HHY is the first of 15 local studios
9) Developed a unique teacher's training program to help cultivate a community of yogis and maintain a standard curriculum *Educated the majority of studio owners and teachers in Volusia County
7) Created new classes and introduced new styles to Volusia County, including Vinyasa Flow, Yin Yoga, Core Flow, and Sacred Music
6) Introduced Tarot and Astrology to Volusia County
5) Provided programs to enrich lives and promote Wellness, such as 40 Days to Personal Revolution, Detox Flow, and the 21 Day Challenge
4) Integrated massage therapists, acupuncturists, yogis, and other Wellness practitioners all under one roof
3) Continually provided reliable, consistent service: voted best yoga instruction 8 years and still counting!
2) Regularly donated to various charities in the local community, including Halifax Humane Society, Chamber of Commerce, Ormond Memorial, etc.
1) Transformed hundreds of lives through yoga, and much more!
Top 10 Reasons to study with HHY
Why students Love HHY's Teachers
1) Experts in the field of yoga.
2) Are the teachers to yoga teachers.
3) Teach yoga full time publicly and privately.
4) Are well versed in several lineages of yoga.
5) Have chosen teaching yoga as a career.
6) Offer hands on assisting in each class.
7) Are well rounded for beginners to advanced yoga practitioners.
8) Passionate about structural alignment, breathing techniques, meditation practice & yoga sutras.
9) Have an extensive personal yoga practice.
10) 1000's of hour invest in their continuing education of yoga
Whim Wham has teamed up with Hot House Yoga! To paint Hanuman. Who is Hanuman? He is the monkey deity renowned for his courage, power and faithful, selfless service.
Join us for this special canvas painting class! You bring snacks and a favorite beverage and we'll supply everything else. No experience necessary, we will walk you through step by step.
Preregister at http://www.whimwhamartstudio.com/adult-classes.html Cost: $25.00
experience the meditation habit with shelly kwiatkouski ERYT 500
begins saturday, february 7th at 7:30am
"the thing about meditation is: you become more you." david lynch
Meditation is a means of transforming the mind. Buddhist meditation practices are techniques that encourage and develop concentration, clarity, emotional positivity, and a calm seeing of the true nature of things.
By engaging with a particular meditation practice you learn the patterns and habits of your mind, and the practice offers a means to cultivate new, more positive ways of being. With regular work and patience these nourishing, focused states of mind can deepen into profoundly peaceful and energized states of mind.
Such experiences can have a trans formative effect and can lead to a new understanding of life. Preregister at http://www.hothouseyogaob.com/hhyworkshops.php Cost: $69.99
the life changing 21 day challenge for 21 dollars
take three weeks to incorporate healthy new habits to reboot your lifestyle for the long haul.
has been transforming students lives in volusia county since 2006
“I have been a seeker and I still am, but I stopped asking the books and the stars. I started listening to the teaching of my Soul.” ~ by Rumi - See more at: http://yoganonymous.com/yoga-inspiration-my-25-favorite-yoga-quotes/#sthash.imdPK5U6.dpuf
the 21 day yoga challenge happens 3 times a year February, June, September, you can begin anytime during the entire month. Even better the cost to you is 21 dollar's Inspired? read on
guidelines to the 21 day challenge
It is helpful to identify a challenge buddy to help support you throughout the challenge period, however you will meet and make several new friends as well.. You may only complete the challenge once each season
Complete the Challenge in 21 days, should you miss 1 day of class you are required do a double (2 class in one day) please note you can only miss one class during the challenge. We suggest you try every style of yoga offered at Hot House Yoga to include meditation classes, breathing workshops, sound workshops, yoga has been around for 5000 yrs and has many limbs to it.
Please note "this is a commitment" yoga everyday for 21 days, can be very challenging. Your hump is on the 14th day after that its smooth sailing!! Cost: $21.00
galapagos island yoga retreat december 5-12,2015 with Shelly Kwiatkouski
Be inspired by the untouched nature all around you on the Galapagos Islands.
Beach yoga excursions include freshly prepared breakfast and kayaking.
Our Galapagos itineraries include the must-see locations on other islands as well as the highlands of Santa Cruz. Each day-boat excursion to other islands as well as the highland tour are accompanies by a Certified Galapagos Naturalist to give you the history of the flora and fauna. Itineraries will include the stunning Bartolomé Island and either Santa Fe, South Plazas or North Seymour (two of these three). Each boat trip includes opportunity for swimming and snorkeling so dive in and get ready to join the penguins, sharks, rays, sea turtles and Galapagos sea lions in the water.
The tour of the Galapagos Highlands will allow for the exploration of pit craters, lava tunnels and the cloud forest. Giant Tortoises roam freely through this part of the island, so think up your best I’m-doing-a-yoga-pose-next-to-a-tortoise pose and get ready to snap a pic!
Endemic species are found everywhere, so whether you cruise past a Galapagos Penguin during a day of island hopping, practice your best lizard pose on Tortuga Bay next to a Marine Iguana or snap a photo with a Giant Tortoise as you tour the highlands, you’ll return home with stories and photos of frolicking with some of nature’s finest. Click here to see Retreat Center
Adventure: $3,295.00 room, food, yoga, all excursions, 8 full days of hiking, snorkeling, and more.
(please note this trip is limited to 14 yogi's)
Deposit: $500.00 (non-refundable)
Click here for online registration
Yoga Retreat Monthly Payment Program: $500.00 for 6 months *Paid in full 90 days before for the trip
For More info: visit 1400 Hand Ave Suite N call 386-676-0572 or email email@example.com