Top 10 reasons to practice at HHY
HHY Positive Impact on Volusia County
10) Brought yoga to Volusia county: HHY is the first of 15 local studios
9) Developed a unique teacher's training program to help cultivate a community of yogis and maintain a standard curriculum *Educated the majority of studio owners and teachers in Volusia County
7) Created new classes and introduced new styles to Volusia County, including Vinyasa Flow, Yin Yoga, Core Flow, and Sacred Music
6) Introduced Tarot and Astrology to Volusia County
5) Provided programs to enrich lives and promote Wellness, such as 40 Days to Personal Revolution, Detox Flow, and the 21 Day Challenge
4) Integrated massage therapists, acupuncturists, yogis, and other Wellness practitioners all under one roof
3) Continually provided reliable, consistent service: voted best yoga instruction 8 years and still counting!
2) Regularly donated to various charities in the local community, including Halifax Humane Society, Chamber of Commerce, Ormond Memorial, etc.
1) Transformed hundreds of lives through yoga, and much more!
Top 10 Reasons to study with HHY
Why students Love HHY's Teachers
1) Experts in the field of yoga.
2) Are the teachers to yoga teachers.
3) Teach yoga full time publicly and privately.
4) Are well versed in several lineages of yoga.
5) Have chosen teaching yoga as a career.
6) Offer hands on assisting in each class.
7) Are well rounded for beginners to advanced yoga practitioners.
8) Passionate about structural alignment, breathing techniques, meditation practice & yoga sutras.
9) Have an extensive personal yoga practice.
10) 1000's of hour invest in their continuing education of yoga
join shelly kwiatkouski ERYT 500 for building a powerful forearm balancing practice
save the date april 11, 2015 from 2:00pm - 4:30pm
“Yoga speaks of getting at something deep inside of us—the true self." - Leslie Kamioff
Great heart opening workshop! Lots of shoulder/back strengthening and stretching as you learn tools and techniques to turn upside down with EASE!
2.5 hours of theory and practice...be prepared to learn much and have fun! This workshop will be geared towards challenging and teaching everyone so it is perfect for beginners to yoga or for those who have been practicing for years!
We will explore Headstand (Sirshasana) as well as forearm balances (pincha mayurasana) as well as funky arms strengthens the shoulders, arms, and back. Stretches the shoulders and neck, chest, and belly. Improves sense of balance.
Preregister at http://www.hothouseyogaob.com/forearmbalancing Cost:
transform your mind with meditation lead by shelly kwiatkouski ERYT 500
next session starts saturday, april 18 at 7:30am
The purpose of meditation is personal transformation - Henepola Gunaratana
Meditation is a means of transforming the mind. By engaging with a particular meditation practice you learn the patterns and habits of your mind, and the practice offers a means to cultivate new, more positive ways of being.
With regular work and patience these nourishing, focused states of mind can deepen into profoundly peaceful and energized states of mind. Such experiences can have a trans formative effect and can lead to a new understanding of life.
Preregister at http://www.hothouseyogaob.com/meditation cost: $69.99
300 YA advanced studies teachers training with shelly kwiatkouski ERYT500
shelly kwiatkouski ERYT 500 has been transforming students lives in volusia county since 2006
The outward work will never be puny if the inward work is great. - Meister Eckhart
The style that is taught in our Urban Flow Yoga Teacher Training is a joyful, creative and intelligent flow style which can be easily adapted to different levels and different tempos. At the end of the Yoga Teacher Training you will not only be qualified to teach Advances Vinyasa Flow Yoga but will also have the tools to create other styles of yoga classes, such as more basic, Core strengthening and Yin Yoga and Sacred Music.
While the main style of our school is Vinyasa Flow Yoga, Shelly Kwiatkouski aka Uma will also be teaching a more eclectic mix of styles during the training, drawing on other types of Yoga that have influenced their practice and teaching, including, Anusara Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Power Yoga.
Early Bird: discounts is available for $500.00 if you register before July 15th, 2015
Deposit: $500.00 (with Training Application, non-refundable)
*Payment plan can be arranged with Director of Training on an individual basis. Please contact us if you are interested in setting up a payment plan.
“I have been a seeker and I still am, but I stopped asking the books and the stars. I started listening to the teaching of my Soul.” ~ by Rumi - See more at: http://yoganonymous.com/yoga-inspiration-my-25-favorite-yoga-quotes/#sthash.imdPK5U6.dpuf
galapagos island yoga retreat december 5-12,2015 with Shelly Kwiatkouski
Be inspired by the untouched nature all around you on the Galapagos Islands.
Beach yoga excursions include freshly prepared breakfast and kayaking.
Our Galapagos itineraries include the must-see locations on other islands as well as the highlands of Santa Cruz. Each day-boat excursion to other islands as well as the highland tour are accompanies by a Certified Galapagos Naturalist to give you the history of the flora and fauna. Itineraries will include the stunning Bartolomé Island and either Santa Fe, South Plazas or North Seymour (two of these three). Each boat trip includes opportunity for swimming and snorkeling so dive in and get ready to join the penguins, sharks, rays, sea turtles and Galapagos sea lions in the water.
The tour of the Galapagos Highlands will allow for the exploration of pit craters, lava tunnels and the cloud forest. Giant Tortoises roam freely through this part of the island, so think up your best I’m-doing-a-yoga-pose-next-to-a-tortoise pose and get ready to snap a pic!
Endemic species are found everywhere, so whether you cruise past a Galapagos Penguin during a day of island hopping, practice your best lizard pose on Tortuga Bay next to a Marine Iguana or snap a photo with a Giant Tortoise as you tour the highlands, you’ll return home with stories and photos of frolicking with some of nature’s finest. Click here to see Retreat Center
Adventure: $3,295.00 room, food, yoga, all excursions, 8 full days of hiking, snorkeling, and more.
(please note this trip is limited to 12 yogi's "there are only 4 spots left")
Deposit: $500.00 (non-refundable)
Click here for online registration
Yoga Retreat Monthly Payment Program: $500.00 for 6 months *Paid in full 90 days before for the trip
For More info: visit 1400 Hand Ave Suite N call 386-676-0572 or email firstname.lastname@example.org