Top 10 reasons to practice at HHY
HHY Positive Impact on Volusia County
10) Brought yoga to Volusia county: HHY is the first of 15 local studios
9) Developed a unique teacher's training program to help cultivate a community of yogis and maintain a standard curriculum *Educated the majority of studio owners and teachers in Volusia County
7) Created new classes and introduced new styles to Volusia County, including Vinyasa Flow, Yin Yoga, Core Flow, and Sacred Music
6) Introduced Tarot and Astrology to Volusia County
5) Provided programs to enrich lives and promote Wellness, such as 40 Days to Personal Revolution, Detox Flow, and the 21 Day Challenge
4) Integrated massage therapists, acupuncturists, yogis, and other Wellness practitioners all under one roof
3) Continually provided reliable, consistent service: voted best yoga instruction 8 years and still counting!
2) Regularly donated to various charities in the local community, including Halifax Humane Society, Chamber of Commerce, Ormond Memorial, etc.
1) Transformed hundreds of lives through yoga, and much more!
Top 10 Reasons to study with HHY
Why students Love HHY's Teachers
1) Experts in the field of yoga.
2) Are the teachers to yoga teachers.
3) Teach yoga full time publicly and privately.
4) Are well versed in several lineages of yoga.
5) Have chosen teaching yoga as a career.
6) Offer hands on assisting in each class.
7) Are well rounded for beginners to advanced yoga practitioners.
8) Passionate about structural alignment, breathing techniques, meditation practice & yoga sutras.
9) Have an extensive personal yoga practice.
10) 1000's of hour invest in their continuing education of yoga
Subscribe to our Newsletter
bi-weekly insights and revelations
iceland yoga retreat august 28th - september 3rd with shelly kwiatkouski ERYT500
The raw and fierce beauty of Iceland will awe and amaze… guaranteed! The volcanic power that continues to form this island is palatable in the hum of Reykjavik and in the echoes of ageless glaciers and exploding geysers. Hot water for your tea? Hot shower water in your room? Yup, all geo-thermally heated. Iceland, in all its seasons and facets, is an extraordinary yoga retreat backdrop.
Your first trip to Iceland will capture your heart and we are excited to share with you the highlights of what makes this island tick. Explore waterfalls and geysers, case the city, find out what all of the geo-thermal fuss is about and chillax in the Blue Lagoon. From our base in Reykjavik we’ll find the rhythm and hum of the city with multiple escapes to unrivaled natural beauty.
August 28th - September 3rd, 2016 Saturday to Saturday
(includes 8-day full days of yoga, all excursions, 2 meals the nightlife is a must in Iceland.)
Deposit: $500.00 (non-refundable to reserve your spot)
Monthly Payment Program: available full payment required 90 days before departure
For More info: visit 1400 Hand Ave Suite N call 386-676-0572 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for Online registration
a free 1 hour crystal singing bowl workshop with jami monahan RYT500
Imagine being completely immersed within soothing, deeply nourishing, healing and empowering sound vibrations resonating from the singing bowls......
Jami Monahan, RYT-500, will be playing the crystal singing bowls for 1 hour. This is a free event that is open to the community. Come in comfortable clothing and bring any items such as a yoga mat, blanket, cushions, or anything that will assist in creating a comfortable experience.
Sound healing has been around for thousands of years. Crystal singing bowls are considered a healing modality and may bring you physical, mental, and emotional cleansing, healing and nourishment through intention and the powerful vibrations of the signing bowls.
Sunday, November 29th from 4-5 pm
2 hour essential oil workshop on self care with jami monahan RYT500
Join us for an all levels, Vinyasa yoga 2 hour workshop that incorporates doTERRA essential oils to create a unique Essential Yoga experience.
The theme of this workshop is SELF CARE. By combining 6 specifically chosen essential oils and yoga, we will detoxify, uplift, and re-center during this busy time of year.
Lets be honest, holidays often are a time when our cups become so full that there is little room for anything new. Yoga and essential oils can be a powerful catalyst for emptying our cup to make room to receive. This dynamic hip-opening sequence is combined with seasonal essential oils to make room to receive the many gifts of the season. During this workshop, you will learn what essential oils are and the benefits of each essential oil used in combination with yoga during this workshop. You will experience 3 ways to effectively use doTERRA essential oils: aromatically, topically, and internally. COST: $25
“I have been a seeker and I still am, but I stopped asking the books and the stars. I started listening to the teaching of my Soul.”
~ by Rumi - See more at: http://yoganonymous.com/yoga-inspiration-my-25-favorite-yoga-quotes/#sthash.imdPK5U6.dpuf
200 YA teachers training shelly kwiatkouski ERYT 500
Hot House offers one of the most comprehensive, inspired, and transformational yoga teacher training's in the area. Throughout our training's, you will gain the knowledge, skills, and confidence you need to become an exceptional—and successful—yoga teacher, able to work in any environment you choose. The integrated curriculum we offer is taught by expert teachers with years of experience.
Students report that the Hot House Yoga Teacher Training faculty deeply impact their development as yoga teachers because the faculty embody what they teach. Come live, learn, and transform here, while immersing yourself in the yogic lifestyle that encourages inquiry and knowledge.
We construct the Hot House Yoga Teacher Training in ways that cultivate your ability to thrive in your personal and professional life and graduate as a unique yoga teacher, with a well-developed connection to a deep source of knowledge and inspiration—and the ability to guide others into theirs. For details please contact the studio at 386.676.0572 or email@example.com Namaste!