Top 10 reasons to practice at HHY
HHY Positive Impact on Volusia County
10) Brought yoga to Volusia county: HHY is the first of 15 local studios
9) Developed a unique teacher's training program to help cultivate a community of yogis and maintain a standard curriculum *Educated the majority of studio owners and teachers in Volusia County
7) Created new classes and introduced new styles to Volusia County, including Vinyasa Flow, Yin Yoga, Core Flow, and Sacred Music
6) Introduced Tarot and Astrology to Volusia County
5) Provided programs to enrich lives and promote Wellness, such as 40 Days to Personal Revolution, Detox Flow, and the 21 Day Challenge
4) Integrated massage therapists, acupuncturists, yogis, and other Wellness practitioners all under one roof
3) Continually provided reliable, consistent service: voted best yoga instruction 8 years and still counting!
2) Regularly donated to various charities in the local community, including Halifax Humane Society, Chamber of Commerce, Ormond Memorial, etc.
1) Transformed hundreds of lives through yoga, and much more!
Top 10 Reasons to study with HHY
Why students Love HHY's Teachers
1) Experts in the field of yoga.
2) Are the teachers to yoga teachers.
3) Teach yoga full time publicly and privately.
4) Are well versed in several lineages of yoga.
5) Have chosen teaching yoga as a career.
6) Offer hands on assisting in each class.
7) Are well rounded for beginners to advanced yoga practitioners.
8) Passionate about structural alignment, breathing techniques, meditation practice & yoga sutras.
9) Have an extensive personal yoga practice.
10) 1000's of hour invest in their continuing education of yoga
November 13-17, 2014 @yogajournalconference
project meditation and visualization
begins saturday, november 22nd at 7:30am
Meditation makes you aware - that your inner attitude determines your happiness.
Are you seeking calmness, peace of mind, joy, vibrant health, greater energy, positive relationships and fulfillment in life? Do you wish to be stress-free and worry-free?
You can enjoy all these benefits and much more, with meditation. Meditation offers innumerable benefits for your body, mind and spirit. The rest you gain in meditation is deeper than the deepest sleep. The deeper your rest, the more dynamic your activity is.
De-stress with Meditation
Meditation has two important benefits:
30 day " new to HHY introductory yoga " program: $30.00
welcome packages to all new yoga students at hot house yoga
expand your current yoga practice for beginners to advanced classes heated & non heated
We are proud to offer a wide range of packages designed to meet your unique needs. Please contact us and do not hesitate to come to class even if cost is a concern. We are happy to work with individuals and families to make classes affordable for everyone. We offer scholarships and work trade (seva). If you have any questions, feel free to call 386.676.0572. Below are just a "few" packages we offer again please call for more details.
discounts for students
Student discounts are now available at Hot House Yoga
You get student deals on the things you actually need when you need them.
Yoga and college have a few things in common. College is intended to harness our tremendous potential to change the world. It encourages us to focus on what we want to learn, to broaden our horizons, and cultivate new understandings. The point of college is to train us to engage with the world as people who know their purpose and have the power to fulfil it.
In yoga, this purpose is called dharma and the point of yoga is actually the same as that of college when it comes to fulfilling your dharma: the practice gives you the tools to engage with the world with impact. Let's explore some more reasons why yoga is awesome for college students!
1. Yoga's a barometer for your life.
2. Yoga makes you a better student.
3. You'll learn how to sit.
4. Yoga provides insta-community.
5. Yoga can be a constant in a time of constant transition
Welcome to Hot House Yoga we are so happy to have you.
Listed below is the protocol for your visits with us,
we ask that you keep your agreement with us and Groupon in integrity by following the set guidelines. We hope you enjoy your experiences with us as much as we have enjoyed you! Namaste, HHY
Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per visit. Must be 18 or older. Must sign waiver. Must activate by expiration date listed on your Groupon. 10 class option expires 3 months after activation. 20 class option expires 6 months after activation, no holds, no exceptions, no extensions. Valid only for new students only All classes must be used by the same person. Not valid for meditation, worshops or private lessons, there are extra fees for mat/towel rental.
Please note: If you have practiced (done a dropin, took a free class, participated in a workshop, or any other events) with Hot House Yoga before and happen to pick up a groupon we will asked you to use your vouchers toward one of our current packages. Thank you for your support Namaste HHY *new students - never been to Hot House Yoga before, first time in the door!