Top 10 reasons to practice at HHY
HHY Positive Impact on Volusia County
10) Brought yoga to Volusia county: HHY is the first of 15 local studios
9) Developed a unique teacher's training program to help cultivate a community of yogis and maintain a standard curriculum *Educated the majority of studio owners and teachers in Volusia County
7) Created new classes and introduced new styles to Volusia County, including Vinyasa Flow, Yin Yoga, Core Flow, and Sacred Music
6) Introduced Tarot and Astrology to Volusia County
5) Provided programs to enrich lives and promote Wellness, such as 40 Days to Personal Revolution, Detox Flow, and the 21 Day Challenge
4) Integrated massage therapists, acupuncturists, yogis, and other Wellness practitioners all under one roof
3) Continually provided reliable, consistent service: voted best yoga instruction 7 years and still counting!
2) Regularly donated to various charities in the local community, including Halifax Humane Society, Chamber of Commerce, Ormond Memorial, etc.
1) Transformed hundreds of lives through yoga, and much more!
Laura Peuquet (386) 232-8750 LMT
Joy Connell (386) 882-4671
Top 10 Reasons to study with HHY
Why students Love HHY's Teachers
1) Experts in the field of yoga.
2) Are the teachers to yoga teachers.
3) Teach yoga full time publicly and privately.
4) Are well versed in several lineages of yoga.
5) Have chosen teaching yoga as a career.
6) Offer hands on assisting in each class.
7) Are well rounded for beginners to advanced yoga practitioners.
8) Passionate about structural alignment, breathing techniques, meditation practice & yoga sutras.
9) Have an extensive personal yoga practice.
10) 1000's of hour invest in their continuing education of yoga
Walli Lawson (386) 307-2323
Project Meditation a 5 week series
Pre-register for March 22 7:30am with Shelly Kwiatkouski ERYT500
Meditation workshops are a brilliant place to learn how to meditate. Meditation workshops offer vital basics on meditation, so enrolling in one is extremely beneficial if one wants to learn about meditation. Meditation can bring about amazing stress reducing benefits; hence it is important that you consider its use everyday life. In our high pressured lives, stress reduction is of the utmost importance. Where to begin when one is trying to practice meditation can be very hard, not only are there a lot of materials on the market, many of them cost a lot of money. In meditation workshops, you will acquire knowledge on the basics on meditation. Most meditation workshops are well organized and you will get information on how to practice personal meditation safely. It is usually a crash course in meditation and is ideal for busy individuals who want all the basics and would then go away and reflect on what they have learned as well as practice it, bringing about all the benefits.
After a firm basis on how to meditate is established through a meditation workshop, you can then go on to practice daily meditation that will reap amazing rewards. One will find a marked reduction in stress levels, which has a bearing on other aspects of your life. I found after taking a meditation workshop, I became very calm and collected, which translated into better relationships with all those around me. The meditation workshop was amazing. It was a group of diverse people who were all eager to learn and the instructions were very straight forward and with the advantage of a group you learn from others questions and even make new friends. After taking the meditation workshop and beginning personal meditation, I was less irritable and could handle pressure far better than I used to, I was shouting at people less, able to function better and everyone around me loved the new calmer me.
Meditation improves your mental well being. You have a clearer mind as well as better concentration, so the vast wealth of benefits meditation brings is unbelievable. To tap into this vast mine of potential, one has to take that first step and the easiest route is through a mediation workshop. By George White COST: 69.99
Beginners Vinyasa Flow Posture Clinic
Pre-register for March 15th 1-3pm with Shelly Kwiatkouski ERYT500
Group yoga classes can offer an excellent introduction to the powerful corrective tools that are the yoga postures. Posture clinics as this one take your understanding and awareness of these tools to a deeper, more powerful level.
In addition to practicing, you will see others demonstrate the poses, see the effects of increased alignment awareness, and have an opportunity to both give and receive hands-on adjustments. Yes it will be fun! This is the perfect place to bring any questions you have.
It's time to take flight and send your booty to camp. Stop letting the arm balancing portion of your practice become a spectator sport. Come to our workshop and learn basic techniques to raise your practice to a new level. Arm balancing is an essential component of any yoga practice. With step-by-step instruction, learn how simple it can be to engage your core strength, find your focal point, and raise your feet up off the ground. COST: $25.00
40 Days to Personal Revolution
Pre-register for Sunday, March 2nd 6-7pm with Shelly Kwiatkouski ERTY500
The program runs for just under a 6-week period starting on a Monday and finishing on a Friday night. We'll wrap up the program with fiery festivities. The 40 Day Personal Revolution Program ("40-Days") is progressive. It is intensive with each week going deeper into areas of our lives and giving us many opportunities for growth and personal transformation.
There are three areas that the program will cover- although you may find that many other areas of your life are brought into the spotlight.
The three main areas we will experience are: 1) Going deep into your yoga practice; 2) Experiencing the commitment to a daily meditation practice; and 3) Awareness and creation of a nutritional diet that suits your body.
Instructors at Hot House Yoga will be completing the 40-Days Program with you and will lead our group discussion held on Sunday afternoons. These discussions are a part of the program, whether you attend and share your experiences or just simply listen to the experiences of others.
The meetings are the heart and soul of the program, enabling teachers and students to uplift each other and promote change.
Required Reading for this 6 weeks series 40 Days to Personal Revolution by: Baron Baptist