Top 10 reasons to practice at HHY
HHY Positive Impact on Volusia County
10) Brought yoga to Volusia county: HHY is the first of 15 local studios
9) Developed a unique teacher's training program to help cultivate a community of yogis and maintain a standard curriculum *Educated the majority of studio owners and teachers in Volusia County
7) Created new classes and introduced new styles to Volusia County, including Vinyasa Flow, Yin Yoga, Core Flow, and Sacred Music
6) Introduced Tarot and Astrology to Volusia County
5) Provided programs to enrich lives and promote Wellness, such as 40 Days to Personal Revolution, Detox Flow, and the 21 Day Challenge
4) Integrated massage therapists, acupuncturists, yogis, and other Wellness practitioners all under one roof
3) Continually provided reliable, consistent service: voted best yoga instruction 8 years and still counting!
2) Regularly donated to various charities in the local community, including Halifax Humane Society, Chamber of Commerce, Ormond Memorial, etc.
1) Transformed hundreds of lives through yoga, and much more!
Top 10 Reasons to study with HHY
Why students Love HHY's Teachers
1) Experts in the field of yoga.
2) Are the teachers to yoga teachers.
3) Teach yoga full time publicly and privately.
4) Are well versed in several lineages of yoga.
5) Have chosen teaching yoga as a career.
6) Offer hands on assisting in each class.
7) Are well rounded for beginners to advanced yoga practitioners.
8) Passionate about structural alignment, breathing techniques, meditation practice & yoga sutras.
9) Have an extensive personal yoga practice.
10) 1000's of hour invest in their continuing education of yoga
join anilda carrasquillo RYT 500 for pink ribbon yoga
beings Thursday june 4, 2015 from 5:00pm - 6pm
“Yoga speaks of getting at something deep inside of us—the true self." - Leslie Kamioff
Gentle Flowing Restorative Yoga ForBreast Health, Breast Cancer Related Fatigueand Lymphedema Management *
It includes sequences that stretch & strengthen every area of the body necessary to balance & restore all systems to optimal health. This class is also recommended for any mature women who wish to begin a yoga practice. You don’t have to be a breast cancer patient or survivor toattend. This Class is NOT HEATED.
Psychological Benefits of Yoga: Improves Self Esteem | Reduces Stress | Deep Relaxation | Body Awareness with Compassion | Lowered Anxiety and Fearfulness | Quieting of Mind
ChatterPhysiological Benefits of Yoga: Stretching and Strengthening of muscles | Improves FlexibilityReduces Pain and Manages Pain | Better Coordination and Balance | Improves SleepingPatterns | Increased Blood Flow Circulation | Greater Physical and Emotional Endurance and Strength Healthier Organs and Glands | Improves Bodily Functions Like Assimilation, Digestion and Elimination
Pink Ribbon Pricing New Student Introduction Buy 3 get 1 free, 1 Class $10.00, 10 Classes $78.oo
theory and practice a 20 hour immersion with phillip askew
save your spot! saturday/sunday september 12-13, 9-7pm
“For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them.” aristotle
A 2-day / 20hour intensive with Phillip Askew for Yoga Teachers and Patient students that desire to build upon their personal practice. Join us for a mindblowing weekend of change.
Phillip will take us through the “Wave Theory” Intelligent Sequencing Pose Genealogy: “Families of Poses.” The Superficial Front Line. The Deep Front Line. The Back Line. Crossbody Lines.
The Leg Lines. The Arm Line. Pose / Counter pose Dynamics, Agonist vs Antagonist Muscle Groups. Building Yoga Structure. Arriving at Complex Poses Through Simple Ones. We will study Human Anatomy for Yoga Teachers Systems of the Body. Including the in Depth: Musculoskeletal System. Organs, Glands and their Associations in Eastern Medicine. with “Particle Theory” into Yoga Poses Deconstructed Analysing nuances and different approaches from system to system, pose to pose.
Hands on Assisting as the human body as the Ultimate Yoga Prop for
1. Supine, 2. Prone, 3. Shoulders, 4. Seated, 5. Surya and Chondra Namaskara, 6. Standing, 7. Inversions, 8. Backbends 9. Shoulder stands, 10. Complex Binds. Register at http://www.hothouseyogaob.com/askew
Early bird special $495.00 or 3 easy payments of 165.oo after July 10th $595.00
summer yoga challenge to keep you motivated for $99.99
we’re sweetening the deal with Hot House Yoga dollars back
The outward work will never be puny if the inward work is great. - Meister Eckhart
Distracted? busy? unmotivated? Stay or get back on the mat with our Summer Yoga Challenge for only $99.99. We know summer can be one of the hardest times of the year to keep up with your yoga practice, let alone start one. We created the Summer Yoga Challenge to keep you motivated and inspired towards health and wellness. And we’re sweetening the deal with Hot House Yoga dollars back! It could be the most valuable gift you could ever give yourself. You can do this!
Reward: HHY dollars towards a package
Complete: 40 days receive $40.00 off
Push for: 50 days receive $50.00 off
Stay Strong: 60 days receive $60.00 off
Register now through July 15th
1. Pick a goal of 40, 50 or 60 classes.
3. Attend 40, 50 or 60 classes between June 1 and August 31 for only $99.99
4. If you complete your challenge, you will receive Hot House Yoga dollars to put towards a package. Participants can earn anywhere from 40- 60 Hot House Yoga dollars.
“I have been a seeker and I still am, but I stopped asking the books and the stars. I started listening to the teaching of my Soul.” ~ by Rumi - See more at: http://yoganonymous.com/yoga-inspiration-my-25-favorite-yoga-quotes/#sthash.imdPK5U6.dpuf
21 day challenge 21 days for 21 dollars at Hot House Yoga
commit to the practice for 21 days straight and change your habits
a 90 minute yoga class is just 6% of your day, you can do this!
You may start the 21 Day Challenge any day of the week throughout the month. It does not have to be at the beginning of a month. It just has to be when you are ready to commit! Within the 21 days you will be able to take ONE double (2 classes in a day) should you miss a day.
We suggest trying every style of yoga offered at Hot House they all offer so many benefits and its fun to experience different lineage. It is helpful to identify a Challenge "buddy" to help support you throughout the Challenge period. For more information contact us are 386-676-0572